Join a Patient and Family Advisory Council
UCLA Health is committed to patient-centered care through partnership with patients and families. Patient and Family Advisory Councils (PFACs) bring together patients, family, staff, and clinicians to enhance the patient experience and improve quality and safety outcomes. Members collaborate to provide the patient voice to the delivery of care at UCLA Health.
If you were a UCLA Health patient or family member and would like to share your insight to enhance the patient experience at UCLA Health please complete the form below.
Thank you for your interest in joining UCLA Health PFACs!
Please read the text below.
Once you have scrolled to the bottom of the terms box, the "Agree" button will be enabled.
Welcome to the UCLA Health Connect website (the “Site”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Site. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
2. YOUR USE OF THE SITE. By submitting any content to UCLA, you represent and warrant that:
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old;
- You are the sole author of any posted material; and
- Use of the content you supply does not violate this Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content that:
- Infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights;
- Is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by UCLA in its sole discretion;
- Constitutes or includes an advertisement or solicitation of business;
- Violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including but not limited to, those governing unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Includes any information that references other non-UCLA websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers (except as specifically requested on the patient advisor application);
- Contains any computer viruses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
3. LICENSE. For any content that you submit, you grant UCLA a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free transferable right and license to use, modify, delete it in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology through the world without compensation to you.
4. OWNERSHIP OF SITE. The Site is owned by UCLA. You acknowledge that this website may contain information, communications, software, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials and services (collectively, “Content”), all of which is either owned by UCLA or licensors of UCLA. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, your use of the Content shall be governed and constrained by applicable patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and University policies.
5. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold UCLA, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party service providers (including but not limited to Carehubs, Inc.), harmless from any third party claims, damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to any material you have posted.
6. NO PERSONAL ADVICE. This Site and its Content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional or medical advice.
7. FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE. By submitting your email address, you agree that UCLA and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you.
8. PATIENT STORY SUBMISSION. All contents that you submit may be used at UCLA’s sole discretion. UCLA reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on UCLA’s website that UCLA deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of this Agreement. Stories are generally posted within two to four business days. However, UCLA reserves the right to remove or the refuse to post any submission for any or no reason, in its sole discretion. You acknowledge that you, not UCLA, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any confidentiality obligations on the part of UCLA, its agents, subsidiaries, partners, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. UCLA does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through UCLA to edit or delete any content you have submitted. However, you may request UCLA to remove your post from the Site but you must do so in writing and submit it to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. PATIENT ADVISOR APPLICATION. By submitting your application expressing your interest in becoming a UCLA Health Patient Advisor, you agree that UCLA may contact you to inform you about patient advisor opportunities, including, but not limited to electronic surveys about your opinions regarding UCLA Health services, invitations to participate in meetings, events, or committees designed to improve the patient care services of UCLA Health. You further agree that submission of a Patient Advisory application does not guarantee that you will be contacted to participate in any meetings, events, or committees. You may at any time request not to be contacted as a Patient Advisor by contacting the UCLA Office of the Patient Experience at 310-267-9113.
# # #