Will temperature checks become the new norm?
United Arab Emirates Undersecretary of the Department of Health H.E. Mohamed Al Hameli visited UCLA Health to sign an agreement with Johnese Spisso, president of UCLA Health and CEO of the UCLA Health Hospital System, formalizing a new referral relationship between the two institutions. The agreement ensures that sponsored Emerati [...]
- International Services manages medical care for patients from more than 140 countries.
- Care coordinators help with translation services, appointment scheduling, and they serve as a support system for patients who are far from home
- Staff with international backgrounds combine their knowledge of CICARE and cultural sensitivities to bridge the gap [...]
- Agreement marks UCLA Health’s first significant venture into international hospital consulting that engages faculty and staff.
- UCLA Health planning, design and construction experts advise architectural firm to ensure best patient flow inside hospital.
- Human resources advises on talent acquisition.
UCLA Health continues to serve as an By • April 15, 2019