Community healthcare works best when patients can access medical care in a location that is easy to get to and close to where they live or work. UCLA Health now has more than 170 community practices located throughout the greater Los Angeles region, and more than three dozen primary care offices.
- Prestigious Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) award acknowledges exceptional use of health care information technology.
- Multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, social workers, and professionals in IT, behavioral health, communications and performance excellence join forces to improve patient care.
- A combination of integrated technologies has resulted in a four-fold increase [...]
- UCLA Health has more than 170 medical offices throughout greater Los Angeles.
- A wide variety of services are offered in Santa Clarita, including primary care, cardiology, obstetrics & gynecology, pain management, radiology and cancer care.
- Santa Clarita's Tourney Road office offers weekend and evening hours and urgent care services.
About three [...]