Dear Doctors: My husband caught a cold this summer, and he swears the readings from his fitness tracker a few days before warned him that he was about to be sick. Do you think that’s really possible?
Dear Reader: Your husband’s observations about how changes in the data from his fitness [...]
Dear Doctor: Why are people making a big deal out of the fact that you can lose your sense of smell and taste when you get sick with COVID-19? The same thing happens to me when I’ve got a plain old cold.
Dear Reader: Many of us who have slogged through [...]
- Viral infection of the nose and throat
- Runny or congested nose
- The nasal discharge may be clear, cloudy, yellow or green
- Usually associated with fever
- A sore throat often is the first symptom
- Sometimes associated with a cough, hoarse [...]