My Son’s Brain Tumor

The following story has been written by a UCLA Health patient or his/her family member and has been published as submitted. In some cases, the patient’s name has been changed to protect patient privacy.

Last year in March, I received a call from the school nurse. Saying "C" is alright but I wanted to call because today in class he said he blacked out, didn't know what was going on. The Nurse said he possibly had a seizure, and to please take him in to see his doctor. I (mom) was a bit freaked out, knowing my son is high functioning autistic. I have heard of boy hormone changes & possible seizures during teenage years. I went to pick up "C" from school &  talk to his teachers to hear for myself what actually happened. That evening my son & I went for a walk to talk about his behavior, school, and what happen at school. I was trying to explain to my son about school, why he has been leaving his school materials behind & his behavior had changed into aggression. I just felt with all the progress we had made w/ "C" we were now going backwards. During our walk, all of sudden "C" grabs his forward and says "Mom, there it is again, this pain!" Here I was giving him a lecture on his behavior, grades, school, and I am thinking at first that he was just not listening to what I was saying. So, we walk a little more around the park, when I remembered what the school nurse said about his "seizures." I told "C" I thought we should go to ER. We got home, told his dad what was going on. His first responds was "really, you're going to be there for a long time." I just told him I needed to take C to the hospital; that something didn't feel right.

Off we went to the ER, my son & I. At first, I felt funny saying "oh my son may have black out at school and he's complaining of his head hurts." Sure enough, after a CT scan, the doctor comes back and says, "WE FOUND A MASS IN YOUR SON'S BRAIN. We will have to admit him to the children's hospital in Long Beach. We were shocked we couldn't believe it. Ok here we go. We spent 4 days in the hospital doing more CT scans, MRI, an EEG. My son was having seizures, you couldn't even see it. We had doctors in several departments see him - infectious diseases, oncology, neurology, neurosurgery. We were told it was possibly a tapeworm. The doctors explained what a tapeworm was and asked us whether we left the country (NO my answer) or whether C ate raw pork (NO my answer).

My though, autistic children are picky eaters & most of them smell their food first. No way did C get a hold of raw pork. So, while I was listening to what the doctors were saying, I tried to keep an open mind, and looked forward to having him released from the hospital to go home. He was taking seizure medications, which were altering his mood. We made more appointments to see other doctors, and scheduled his next MRI. During this time, C was put on medical home schooling since he couldn't concentrate, was having headaches and mood swings.

By June we had our next MRI done, saw the Nnurosurgeon, and got the same story again about the mass possibly being a parasite (tapeworm). Due to its location, doctors said they could not do biopsy nor operate on him. They told us we needed have C treated for the parasite by an infectious disease doctor. This doctor had the worst bedside manner. He told us right in front of my son, "I won't operate on him since I could kill him." As a mother, I obviously never insisted on my son having an operation so soon. I wanted to get more answers about what was going on in his brain. I understood that due to the location of the mass, it was very dangerous to operate. Ok I understood that, but I asked the physicians it there was any way they could help C. "This is taking over my son's life. He's missing school, cannot play sports." I could not understand this ... The doctors were just going to sit and watch this thing evolve in C's brain. Upset, I said, "we can send a man to the moon, but you can help my son." We stopped seeing that doctor. We saw the infectious diseases specialist, and we agreed to treat it as if was a parasite, but I knew that was not the entire story. So my son received a 2-week supply of antibiotics and prednisone, knowing prednisone is another medicine that alters my son's mood. Results from the 2-week treatment showed no change... the mass was still there, slightly growing. We were also told if it was brain cancer, we would see the tumor growing more rapidly.

We went in search for a second opinion at Children's Hospital Orange County (CHOC). We also continued to see C's neurologist in Long Beach whenever he had a need for seizure medication. At CHOC we found a new neurosurgeon, who had a much better bedside manner, but again more MRIs were needed to observe the tumor's progression due to its high risk - the tumor location was down deep in the brain folds. The doctor explained it much better to us, and of course he didn't want to damage our son's brain. We had to trust him, but my son was still not feeling good. He was not himself, seizure medications made him moody and withdrawn. Our neurosurgeon referred us to see a neurologist at CHOC. But once again, we felt we weren't being heard. They asked us to come back in 3 months, and told us they thought our son simply fainted, he had no seizures, and that the tumor was only "almond size."

Oh man! I had it! So, we left again in tears... by the time 8th grade started September 2016, we still had no name for this mass in my son's brain, and he was still on seizure medication. I did not want him medically home schooled. The school that my son was in was very supportive during that time. As parents, we wanted our son to be in school during his 8th grade. Prior to all this knowledge I was in tears crying to my husband about our son's moods & aggression that was getting out of control. Now, knowing that there was something in his brain, we resorted to medication to get him pretty much leveled out. But my boy kept saying, "mom, I feel funny. I don't feel good." I was sending him to school every day, but would have to pick him up by noon almost daily because he wasn't feeling well. He had another outburst in November, and I was in tears again. Our son had turned 13 in the beginning of November. We had a birthday party for him. My son's boy scout leader talked to us about what was going on... My husband and I told him the entire story and explained that we didn't know where else to go. Within a couple of days, he texted us with a friend's contact information and said, "this person might be able to help you guys out." I couldn't image or expected that my boy was going to have to live like this and be on medication for the rest of his life. Or just have to wait until he was an adult to be operated on. As I sat at home crying, lost, my husband reminded me that we never made that call to follow up on that text message. I said to him, "we'll probably just get the run around again." But we decided to call. Sure enough, this person knew several doctors, and she was on it, making phones and reaching out to Dr. Fallah at UCLA. We had previously seen a UCLA neurologist at CHOC, but no one ever mentioned Dr. Fallah.

Within the following week we met with Dr. Fallah. He explained that he could do laser surgery & biopsy. We were so excited and in tears. I knew it this was it. I was so excited I wanted to sign the papers right then. But we had to wait to go through the entire process... Ok, I said to myself. My son had a look of relief. He wanted his life back. Let's just say by December 23 2016, his laser surgery was scheduled. What a Christmas gift! On that morning after admitting him into hospital, walking way from my son for surgery I cried for 2 hours. My husband & grandparents were with me. We waited 4 hours for the surgery to be completed. It took 1/2 a day. Yes, it was success! Laser, in lay man's terms, fried that tumor killing off the cells. It is a process as the tumor doesn't die off over night. But I believed this it was going to work.

We met with Dr. Fallah after 2 weeks and got the results of the tumor, "Olifoendroglioma Low Grade 2" WE FINALLY HAVE A NAME! YES, We found the right doctor who had a new style of technology that was working. By March 2017, the tumor has shrunk down to 1/2 its size. My son had been off all seizure medication since February. He had not more seizures.

My son is a high functioning autistic diagnosed before 2 years old, adopted as a newborn. Without any prenatal care, he has had to fight throughout his life so far. Learning how to speak, working with behavioral therapists. By 6th grade, my son was fully included in general education, doing so well by mid 7th grade.  There was no way, as a mother, that I was going to accept to have my son live with a tumor in his brain. Our family is forever grateful to Dr. Fallah and to our friend for helping us in this journey.

Now C has graduated from 8th grade and received an award for most inspiring student. He plays baseball, is on the swim team at YMCA, and plans to join the swim team at his high school. Very Blessed.

Your son is a blessed young man to have such a caring advocate at every step of his life. Thank you for sharing C's story, as a constant reminder to never give up the search for better treatment options.

Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I''ve seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people''s lives. I wonder why people still spend their hard earn money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure herpes, diabetics, asthma, HIV, hepatitis, etc. I''ve seen it with my own eyes. i was cured of HIV by this herbalist doctor who uses natural herbs to cure different kind of illness. Even Dr. Camala prove to the whole world that natural herbs can cure all diseases/viruses and he cured countless of people using natural herbs. i know is had to believe but am a living testimony. If anyone here is sick, why not give it a try, there is no harm in trying. Contact Dr. Camala on: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com whatsap no: +2349055637784

omg we love cameron yip 🙂

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her
to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
herbal man who has the root and half to cure all kind of disease and the
herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my
younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me

That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him
+2348110114739 / via his website https://drsakuraspellalter.weebly.com/ you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the
problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
davidclara223@gmail.com

My name is Chersley, from USA, I want to testify of how i got cured from Herpes By Dr Ofua Ofure, I have been living with this disease for the past 11months, i have done all i can to cure this disease but all my efforts proved abortive until i met an old friend of mine who told me about a herbalist from Africa who cures several types of diseases such as hepatitis A B and C, Human Papillomavirus (HPV),Herpes and so many more. though i have doubt about it,I decided to give it a try when i contacted this herbalist,he helped me cast a healing spell and send me a herbal medicine which i make use of according to his instructions and now behold the herpes is gone and i now have my life back,If you are out there living with this disease i will like you to get cure today by Contacting this great herbalist on his email: (thegreatherbalhealinghome @ gmail . com)
Whatsapp: +2347059497969
more info about his work

Herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) that any sexually active person can get. Most people with the virus don’t have symptoms. It is important to know that even without signs of the disease, it can still spread to sexual partners.I don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, I have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today I am happy that am cured from it with the herbal medicine of Dr Oduku the great healer,I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Oduku cured his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all, Dr Oduku brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: odukuherbalremedies@ gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now: odukuherbalremedies@ gmail.com you can call him or whatsApp his number +2349064430408.

Dr abiola a very big thanks to you and your entire staff, to be honset with you, at first I was skeptical but I had to talk to you about my situation because I’ve done everything possible for me to get cured, and the doctors doesn’t make us believe there is a cure. I did exactly what you said, i took the medicine for some weeks just the way you instructed that I supposed to and my Hsv1 and 2 is gone. Now I’m free with no side effects or whatsoever. I really appreciate you and your entire staff, for the good thing you all have done in my life, Indeed you are a great healer, Once again thanks and God bless.
drabiolasolutionhome.webs.com

whatsapp him on +2348100609098

Herbal treatment is 100% guaranteed for Herpes cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure Herpes is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful to cure Herpes. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever for more information about Herpes cure Pls share this. I was so happy to see that my result show up negative after taking Dr.Odin herbal medication for my Herpes contact him via Email : drodintemple3523@ gmail. com or whatsap + 393511788587
FOR FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS USING HERBAL HERBS MEDICATION.
1 Cancer herbal medicine
2 Hiv herbal medicine
3 Low sperm count
4 Barrenness
5 Hvp herbal medicine
6 Herpes herbal medicine ADHD CDC cure..
7 CURE FOR ALS
Cure for stroke
contact him via Email : drodintemple3523 @ gmail. com or whatsap + 393511788587

Court case spells to win any legal matter & stay out of jail. Legal spells to influence court verdict in your favor. Spells to get a court case dismissed or freeze a court. Get justice, fix your legal matters, get child custody & make the judge rule in your favor using voodoo court case spells & witchcraft court case spells.

Stop a court case against you & make all your legal problems disappear using court case freezer spells. Prevent witnesses from testifying against you or make them give testimonies that do not implicate you using court case freezer spells. Win any court case with powerful court victory spells.

Make the charges against you be dropped & win any legal case using powerful court case spells to have charges against you be dropped. My court case spells will help you have criminal & civil court cases against you be dropped. Spiritually influence the outcome of legal matters in your favor using court spells to have your charges dropped.

Win any legal matter using legal spells that will align the ancestral spirits & universal forces on your side & change your destiny. Legal spells to freeze a court case, legal spells to have charges dropped against you, legal spells to help you get out of jail & legal spells to have a court case dismissed.

Court case spells to help you get out of jail. Court case spells to cause your court case to be dismissed & get you out of jail. Doesn't matter how many years someone has been in jail my powerful court spells will help you legally get out of jail. Shield yourself from arrest & jail using court spells.

Justice spells to make someone who has harmed you & gotten away with it to suffer pain & experience disaster. Voodoo justice spells & Wiccan justice spells.

Tel: +27785149508 /

If you want a spell that is solely about getting your lover back in your arms, this spell has significant energy just to do that for your love life. This spell has the ability to influence your lover to come home no matter what forces are keeping them away. Using my magical native lost love spells, I can bring back your ex-husband or ex-wife to you, if you still love them and want them back.

Even if they have remarried my lost love spells will bring them back and they will love you once again. By requesting this spell; the lost love of your life could be back on their way to you now. This spell does not force love between partners. It works when there is genuine love between the two but for some unforeseen circumstance, you are now apart.

I cast these advanced spells to bring back lost love where i use the supernatural power and forces to reconnect you with one specific person you want back in your existence. Bring back your ex boyfriend friend & make them commit to a relationship with you again using bring back lost love spells that will help ex lost lovers forgive each other.

Losing your loved one sometimes can be inevitable but the process of getting your ex love back to you can be extremely very hard. However, that doesn’t mean that you cannot win your ex back any faster. Getting people to understand each other and create the unbreakable bond is the true work of love spells.

Love spells are magically cast with the divine power to make the faded love to re-germinate with the intensive love power to overcome all the challenges.

My effective bring back lost love spells are powerful within 24 hours. Dropping someone you adore is like breaking your heart in two pieces, especially when you are deeply in love with that character. love is an vital emotion and has power to do the entirety glad and quality, however there comes a time whilst humans are deserted via their loved ones and are deceived, lied, wronged and blamed. Bring back your ex girl friend & make them commit to a relationship with you again using bring back lost love spells to make fall back in love with you.

Make your ex husband to get back with you using bring back lost love spells to make your ex husband to fall back in love with you & commit to marriage & with you again.

Ex husband fall in love spells, ex boyfriend fall back in love with you love spells, ex husband commitment love spells, marriage lost love spells & relationship lost love spells.

Bring back lost love spells to help ex lover resolve past difference & forgive each other for past mistakes. Capture his heart & make him yours using love spells.

VisitALL UNFINISHED JOBS FROM OTHER DOCTORS

Tel: +27785149508 /

Money spells that will increase your wealth, money spells to help you get more money and money spells to solve all your financial problems. I have access to the supernatural world & can use my divination powers to change your money fortunes and set you to a path of bountifulness and no lack. Be financially secure happy and deliciously rich with all the material wealth that money can buy with my money spells.

I have helped many powerful businessmen make big decisions that brought them large amounts of money by the use of powerful money spells. Money spells can create wealth. Money spells are safe and ethical to use if used for the right purposes. Money spells should not be used incorrectly or to create harm. I have much experience with potent money spells to being your business money.

Powerful money spells to gain more money. Let success & prosperity flow into your life using money spells to attract wealth & increase your luck with money. Get off the poverty road and onto the path of prosperity now. If money has been tight and things haven’t been going very well financially, this is just the money spell you’ve been looking for. With this money spell several things begin happening simultaneously, you may find money in unexpected places, you may get sudden and unexpected creative money-making ideas, and people may start presenting you with money-making opportunities. This spell also seems to have a cumulative or snowball effect, the more you take advantage of and act on the opportunities that come up, the more opportunities present themselves.

Money spells to attract money, success & help you become rich. Turn your idea or business into gold using powerful money spells. Pay all your debts, win the lotto and experience luck when gambling at the casino using money spells, lottery money spells, casino spells & business money spells.
Spiritual rats for money, short boy spirits for money, magic wallet spells, lottery money spells, business spells & casino winning spells. Powerful money spells to help you get money, get a job, get a loan, increase business and achieve financial success.

VisitTel: +27785149508 /

Are you in need of a revenge spell? Do you want the person that has harmed you get what they deserve? My voodoo revenge spells will do just that. Cast it to punish your enemies with misfortune, curses, hexes & bad luck in their lives. Can be specific or general depending on the outcome you want. My spells exact suffering on a person who has genuinely caused you to suffer or has caused you to lose something you hold dear.
Ruin someone else’s life with misfortune revenge spells that will wreck havoc in the life of your enemy or rival. Cause someone to have bad luck with love, money or business with my powerful misfortune revenge spells. Whatever a person tries to do after this spell will not prosper for a fixed period of time. Has someone taken away your lover? Did your ex-lover treat so bad & cause suffering in your life then dump you for no apparent reason? Did a love rival breakup your marriage or relationship? Did someone curse your love life giving you a string of bad relationships & marriages? My powerful love revenge spells will give you revenge against a specific person who has caused suffering in your love life.
Revenge spells to punish someone until you are fully avenged. Revenge spells to teach someone a lesson they will never forget using voodoo revenge spells. My spells of revenge will inflict serious harm on your enemies, so do not use my revenge spells unless you are sure. Revenge spells for cheaters & your enemies. Revenge spells and curses to help you get the ultimate revenge. Voodoo revenge spells for cheaters, ex lovers, your enemies & people who want to harm you. Give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot & to punish your enemies with revenge curses & spells for revenge.
If someone has truly wronged you and you want to get back on them with the ultimate revenge spell, then try this witchcraft death revenge spells. The most precious asset we have is life so the death revenge spell is by far the most powerful revenge spell in the world as it will lead to the death. I only cast the death revenge spell when you have given me all the proof that the person you want to cast upon deserves death as punishment. Spells for revenge to cause your enemy to have sleepless nights & frightening dreams. Banish bad dreams & nightmares if someone has cast bad dreams revenge spells.

: +27785149508 /

Please sign in or register to post a reply.